Subliminal Betrayal Poetry

Among all the poems that I submitted to poemhunter.com, this is one of the best perhaps because poemhunter created a daily motion video of  this subliminal betrayal poem. The readers will be able to relate easily with this poem since this is a common experience. Have you ever been betrayed by someone?


by ABQ (Allenace Muchi)
What you don’t know won’t hurt you, indeed!
Don’t attempt to confront me about it,
I told you before I have such a powerful instinct.
It never fails me!
I knew it!
I knew it!
You don’t have to say it out loud!
I’ll pretend I’m too occupied, I won’t notice it!
So I may look like one!
And so you may believe I am a fool!
But don’t forget!
You are not the only one
given the senses of a man!
I’ve got a brain too!
And you might not notice that your pretension
is only begetting another of its kind!
This poem is also available on this site: poemhunter where I used Allenace Muchi as my cryptonym.  Just recently, I was surprised to see a daily motion vid of my poem here: Daily Motion Video.
Although I rarely use the second person point of view in poetry, I used this as a formal device to connect directly to my intended reader, a  devious one.  However, I hope that this won’t alienate my readers.  The experience I tried to describe in this poem is actually  very familiar to the readers.

Comments