Acrostic Poem

by ABQ

Do you know what an acrostic poem is? It is a type of poem in which the initial letter of each line forms  a word.

Francis

by ABQ

Forever
Run           to             me
And
Nothing will go wrong!
Caress me for
I am yours! my heart speaks of your name!  my
Sweetheart.. ..my FRANCIS.

 
I made this poem for Valentine’s Day.  I just got overwhelmed with how my  husband answered my question what do you like about me? This is what he  said:

 What I like about you is your faith in God, your family-centeredness, your generosity, your kindness, your intelligence, your strong will, and your love for me”.

I felt like a teenager again, twitterpated over HIM.  I can’t believe how words can make a day.  They indeed spice up affection.  So to make this day memorable,  I made this acrostic poem for him.

Comments