If you are asked by your internet provider to make a request letter for termination or disconnection of internet connection, you have to state your reason for the termination.

Below is a sample termination of internet connection Letter.



Sample Request Letter of Internet Termination

January 18, 2019


TPC Cable
#4 Peaceful Village, Star Hills
Barangay Chichu, Tikie, Moonlight City

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am writing to request consideration about the termination of my internet connection in the Tikie area. The address is block 17, lot 25 Star Hills Subdivision.

The reason for this is that my husband and I have purchased a house in Happy Casitas Subdivision which is located in Barangay Kura, Chimnamon. Our recent move to our house in Chimnamon has left our internet connection in Tikie unused. The house with the above address belongs to my parents-in-law. Since they are senior citizens, they have no interest in surfing the net or using the computer.

I once asked for a transfer of the connection to the Chimnamon area. However, your company has failed to provide with the changes in the internet connection since it is out of your coverage. This makes me take a hard decision whether to continue with the current internet connection or not because I have opted for the fiber internet connection with Leepa Broadband which provides services in Barangay Chimnamon, Star Hills.

In view of my situation, I would like to request that your good company consider the possibility to terminate my internet connection. I would be grateful if you could please approve this request as it will greatly help with my meager budget and therefore prioritize on other bills. I am looking forward to your positive response to my request and will happily provide any further information you may require.

Sincerely,

Frances I. Quing

Comments